WHERE WE PROVIDE RESPITE SERVICES
Respite service is provided in Náchod, in Bartoňova Street 897 in our barrier-free house, which is located between the Boarding House Marie and the Retirement Home.
The mission of respite services is to provide people who have reduced self-sufficiency due to sickness, mental, physical or multiple disability, with appropriate, but only temporary, care and support during the time when they cannot have this care in their natural social environment. Care is provided through outpatient or residential form of respite care.
The aim of respite services is to provide the users with a social service corresponding to their abilities, needs and wishes
– To overcome and mitigate obstacles resulting from reduced self-sufficiency of users and as far as possible to develop their skills and abilities
– To promote social inclusion of users in cooperation with the family, other institutions and downstream services.
The service is intended for people aged 5 – 61 years who have reduced self-sufficiency due to sickness, mental, physical or combined handicap, who are normally cared for in their natural social environment, but for whom this care cannot be ensured in their environment for a short-time. The service is intended for users from the Czech Republic, but primarily to users of the Hradec Králové region.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
We provide social services in the range of basic activities defined by the Social Services Act, including
– Assistance in coping with common tasks of self-care
– Assistance with personal hygiene or arranging conditions for personal hygiene
– Provision of food or assistance with arranging for food
– Provision of accommodation, in case of residential form of care
– Mediation of contact with social environment
– Social and therapeutic activities
– Assistance with asserting rights, justified interests and looking after personal matters
– Educational and motivational activities.
- Individual approach to clients and respecting their needs.
- Keeping the dignity and respecting the rights of clients.
- Support to self-sufficiency and development of abilities of the client.
- Emphasis on social inclusion of clients.
- Professional knowledge of the personnel who help to ensure quality services.
WHEN WE PROVIDE THE SERVICE
Outpatient care is provided daily from 6.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Residential care is provided every day nonstop.
CAPACITY OF THE RESPITE SERVICE
Outpatient care is available to no more than 5 users at the same time. Residential care can be provided to no more than 5 users at the same time.
HOW TO GET THERE
Users can use the transportation provided by the Civic Association Pathway in its own car, specially adapted to the needs of people with impaired mobility.