DAY CARE CENTRE
WHERE TO FIND THE DAY CARE CENTRE
Day care centre is located in Vítkova Street No. 3, Náchod – Běloves, near the football stadium, next to the kindergarten.
The mission of the day care centre is to provide people with reduced self-sufficiency due to sickness, mental, physical or multiple disability, with the needed care and support to develop their skills and abilities, the space for their personal fulfilment and social inclusion.
PURPOSE OF THE SERVICE
The aim of the day care centre is to provide users with social services corresponding to their abilities, needs and wishes – to overcome and mitigate the obstacles resulting from reduced self-sufficiency of the user and as far as possible to develop their skills – social inclusion of the user in cooperation with the family, other institutions and follow-up services.
The service is intended for people aged 7 – 61 years who have reduced self-sufficiency due to sickness, mental, physical or combined handicap. The service is aimed at users from around the Hradec Králové region, but primarily to users from the Náchod district.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
We provide social services in the range of basic activities defined by the social services, including
– Assistance in coping with common tasks of self-care
– Assistance with personal hygiene or arranging conditions for personal hygiene
– Provision of food
– Educational and motivational activities
– Mediation of contact with social environment
– Social and therapeutic activities
– Assistance with asserting rights, justified interests and looking after personal matters
The service can be used separately, or in connection to education in special classes in the Josef Zeman Elementary School and Kindergarten located in the same building.
- Individual approach to clients and respecting their needs.
- Keeping the dignity and respecting the rights of clients.
- Support to self-sufficiency and development of abilities of the client.
- Emphasis on social inclusion of clients.
- Professional knowledge of the personnel who help to ensure quality services.
WHEN WE PROVIDE THE SERVICE
Day care services are provided from Monday to Friday from 7.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
DAY CARE CENTRE CAPACITY
Day care services can be used simultaneously by up to 17 users.
HOW TO GET THERE
Users can use the transportation provided by the Civic Association Pathway in its own care, specially adapted to the needs of people with impaired mobility.